Tudomo - Portable Getting Things Done® (GTD) software, maybe the best there is.

Sunday, November 11, 2007


Maybe the first app. that I will install in Mojopac 1.8.0.0. That would make my Mojopac install in Windows a portable operating system residing on my hard disk, where I could gather all the nice apps. I've been discovering and intend to use. Finally nuke Windows to have a fresh install, heh. How's that! Yeah, cool, but make sure that you install DOTNET 2.0 framework in Mojopac for those apps. that need them such as Tudomo and Windows Live Writer.

Tag your tasks, e.g. @Calls, @Home
Filter, on tag, heading, date, state or any combination!
Search-as-you-type
Use the heatmap, to identify stale actions
Undo/redo anything
Print
Change the state, Is your task an action? next action?, Waiting for?
USB-ready, - take it with you!
Auto-save, auto-update, focus on your work

http://download.tudumo.com/TudumoSetup.exe
End of Post

Posted by Pithaly at 12:46 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment