The Rendlesham Forest incident

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Arguably the most authentic UFO sighting. Makes good reading!

"They had both walked quite a distance now, and were in the centre of the forest. As they moved closer they noticed a small, shiny object sitting within a clearing. It had a bank of blue lights on it and it was just sitting there, it was completely stationary. "It was unbelievable...we got pretty close to the object, we knew it had the feet on he ground from there", says Burroughs. Jim Penniston managed to get really close to the landed object, "I got to within 10 feet of the craft and the clearing where it sat. I estimated it to be about three meters tall and about three meters wide at the base." Penniston moved closer, he was right next to the object now, he was able to see exactly what it looked like." The air was filled with electricity - like static. You could feel it on your skin as you approached the object. There was also a sense of slowness, like time itself was an effort", said Penniston. It soon became difficult to walk and move, rather like they were wading through treacle. Everything seemed to be slowing down. "It was like a weird feeling, like everything seemed slower than you were actually doing and stuff", said Burroughs.

Jim Penniston was standing right next to the landed object, "no landing gear was apparent, but it seemed like it was on fixed legs. I walked around the craft, and finally, I walked right up to the craft. I noticed the fabric of the shell was like a smooth, opaque, black glass. The bluish lights went from black to grey to blue. I was pretty much confused at that point. I kept trying to put this in some kind of frame of reference, trying to find some logical explanation as to what this was and what was going on. It was dead silent. No animals were even making noise anymore. The nearer we got to that thing the more uneasy I felt...it was as if I was moving in slow motion."

Jim Penniston had his notebook and camera with him, so he began to take notes about the object which was sitting in front of him. Penniston read an extract from his notepad on the Sci-Fi Channel's documentary about Rendlesham, "... triangular in shape. The top portion is producing mainly white light, which encompasses most of the upper section of the craft. A small amount of white light peers out the bottom. At the left side centre is a bluish light, and on the other side, red. The lights seem to be moulded as part of the exterior of the structure, smooth, slowly fading into the rest of the outside of the structure, gradually moulding into the fabric of the craft'. "As I was taking notes, I also memorized what was in front of me for what seemed like hours, but was in fact only minutes. Finally, I unleashed my camera-case cover and brought the camera up to focus. I began snapping photo after photo. [Soon] I had already taken all 36 pictures on my roll of film. On the smooth exterior shell there was writing of some kind, but I couldn't quite distinguish it, so I moved up to it. It was three-inch lettering, rather symbols that stretched for the length of two feet, maybe a little more."

Jim Penniston then proceeded to touch the landed object, he was only able to for a short time. "I touched the symbols, and I could feel the shapes as if they were inscribed or etched or engraved, like a diamond cut on glass." Soon after he touched the symbols, the white light on the object instantly grew brighter. Jim Penniston and John Burroughs jumped backwards in defence, they threw themselves onto the floor for cover. "At that point, I backed away from the craft, because the light was starting to get brighter. Still, there was no sound." Said Penniston. "We all hit the ground...", said Burroughs rather literally. The white light flooding out from the top of the unknown object was almost blinding. "The craft moved up off the ground, about three feet, still with absolutely no sound. It started to move slowly, weaving back through the trees at a very slow pace, maybe a half a foot per second. It took about a couple of minutes for it to manoeuvre itself back to a distance of about 100 to 150 feet, then it rose up just over the trees, about 200 feet high. There was a momentary pause and then literally with the blink of an eye it was gone. All with no sound. That still boggles my mind", stated Penniston."

http://www.rendlesham-incident.co.uk/25-26-december.php

Posted by Pithaly at 4:29 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment